We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information was prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
JAKUB ALEKSANDER NOWAKOWSKI, entrepreneur running a business under the name PRO CARROM Jakub Nowakowski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 1181731155 , nr REGON 142572108, ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały .
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
The purpose of processing depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Realization of your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than newslette
The basis of processing:
- A sales contract or action taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6.1.b of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6.1.c of the GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6.1.b of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6.1.f of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data dDepending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- unable to register in the Store
- unable to use the Store’s services
- no shopping opportunities in the store
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- cease to burden us with legal obligations, obliging us to process your data
- cease to determine, investigate or defend any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- their corrections,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6.1.f GDPR (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you decide that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- allow you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- do not change your device settings
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
- remembering your session information
- Store sharing function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, you can find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found in Wikipedii.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- entity providing the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law agreements, supporting our current activity
- a software provider that facilitates running a business (e.g., accounting software)
- an entity providing marketing services
- entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is required to disclose their data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: email@example.com