Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from us e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address:email@example.com
Return the returned item immediately to the following address: ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały ,however, no later than within 14 days from the date on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract on time 14 days.
The fourteen day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for the contract in which we issue the item, being obliged to transfer its property - from taking possession of things by you lor a third party designated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on terms specified in the regulations, will be returned to you without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, produced according to the consumer's specifications or to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is something that is subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which can not be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasonsif the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed packageif the packaging has been opened after delivery
- for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the trader of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it on the basis of warranty. The complaint is best sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały .
The advertised goods should be sent to the address: ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały
In connection with the disadvantage, you can request:
- exchange of things for items free from defects,
- removing the defect,
or make a statement about:
- lowering the price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a significant defect.
We are liable to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can report a complaint within one year of noticing the defect , but the time to file a complaint can not be completed before the seller's liability period expires.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint application.
You can find more information about the complaint in our Sales Regulations.