INFORMATION FOR THE CONSUMER*
*a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity
SELLERJAKUB ALEKSANDER NOWAKOWSKI, entrepreneur running a business under the name PRO CARROM Jakub Nowakowski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 1181731155 , nr REGON 142572108, ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały .
CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address: ul. Zielonej Łąki 8, 05-083 Borzęcin Mały
- Address e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +48504085214
The sales contract is concluded in Polish, on time and for the purpose of sale.
If the contract provides otherwise, the Seller shall release the goods to the Buyer immediately after the conclusion of the sales contract.
CONDITIONS OF COMPLAINT
The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects - unless the Seller informed the Consumer about the defects of the goods before concluding the sales contract.
In the event of a defect in goods, the buyer has the opportunity to advertise defective goods based on the warranty regulated by the Civil Code.
By using the warranty, the Buyer may, under the terms and in the deadlines specified in the Civil Code:
- Submit a price reduction statement
- In the case of a material defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract
- Request a replacement for things free from defects
- Request removal of the defect
The Seller asks for a complaint based on electronic warranty, in writing or in person at the Store.
In order to consider a complaint lodged on the basis of a warranty, the Consumer, if necessary, is obliged, in the case of the Consumer at the expense of the Seller, to deliver the defective product to the address of the Store.
The seller recommends that the following information be included in the complaint: identification of the Buyer, a brief description of the defect, the moment of finding the defect and the Buyer's complaint.
Each recommendation of the Seller, which is in this document, has only the nature of a non-binding indication from the Consumer, from which the Consumer may or may not take advantage. The Consumer's failure to use the Seller's instructions does not affect the rights of the Consumer, in particular, and does not affect the rights related to the warranty.
The seller will respond to complaints within 14 days.
EXTRAORDINARY METHODS OF EXAMINING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS
In a situation when the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, among others of:
- as a rule, free mediation conducted by the competent regional inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation. The list of inspectorates is available at:https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595,
- as a rule, free assistance of the competent and permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application for consideration before arbitral tribunal should be submitted.
A list of courts is available at:https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595
- free urban help or poviat consumer ombudsman,
- ODR Internet platform available at:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
In the event that for the conclusion of the contract it will be necessary to provide personal data, we inform that the administrator will be the Seller, and the processing will take place on the following principles:
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Conclusion of a sales contract
- Direct marketing, other than newsletter
- A sales agreement or action taken at your request to enter into it(art. 6.1.b GDRP)
- The legal obligation that binds us, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6.1.c GDRP)
- A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (art. 6.1.b GDRP)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims(art. 6.1.f GDRP)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing(art. 6.1.f GDRP)
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract
The effect of not providing data:
- no possibility to make purchases in the store
Your data will be processed by the Seller only for the period in which it will have a legal basis, and thus until:
- cease to be legally bound by it, obliging you to process your data or
- the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- your opposition to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
In addition, you have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- their corrections,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6.1.f GPRD (ie on legally justified interests carried out by the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact the Seller if you want to exercise your rights.
If you decide that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- to object at any time to the processing of your data:
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use third party services to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- entity providing the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law agreements, supporting our current activity
- a software provider that facilitates running a business (e.g., accounting software)
- an entity providing marketing services
- entity providing statistical services
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is required to disclose their data